Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick trip to Anthropologie--new book!


Last night I took my oldest daughter to the St. Louis airport and while I was at it, I figured *heck* I might as well duck into Anthropologie to see the new walls. Luckily for me, the didn't have a lot of black and white, which is my STRICTEST rule for purchasing anything for my own home. It's not that I only have black and white in my home, it's just that anything new coming in, must not introduce any new colors at all. Anyho....

While I was there, I saw this dress. Ohmygosh! That would be so perfect to wear to Arts in Central Park ( if I the jury likes me and I am awarded a booth), but at $188.00 I couldn't justify it's purchase on this particular day.



It's a WE Love Vera! ...no wonder I like it.

I also finally got my hands on the book DECORATE by Holly Becker, founder of Decor8.
It's a scrumptious book,which I have not gotten to READ yet, but the weekend's comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment