Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mama's takin us to the zoo tomorrow....







....and we can stay all day!

I am taking my kids to the zoo tomorrow, I think I may be more excited than they are. Their father dates a woman who is an ACTUAL ZOOKEEPER so they got to do some really cool stuff at the Denver zoo last summer, so just going as a plain old visitor is maybe beneath them now. I've always been crazy about the African animals, my favorite being the zebra.
Tomorrow is also the beginning of spring break and we are on hiatus. Not sure how much blogging I will get in this week so I wanted to do something fun 'til we meet again. In honor of my favorite zoo animal, and one of my favorite design motifs....here's some zebra print eye candy for you. You know there's good zebra print and way way way overkill on the zebra print. I find that just a smidge of zebra will do ya. Here's some visual proof. (and it doesn't have to be black and white either!)
via housebeautiful.com designer Carlton Varney

designer Krista Ewart



via caldwellflake.com

via hmbien.blogspot.com


via aboutlifestyles.info

via omniartedesign.com


OOOOh OOOh!!! It's chevron-ey Zebra! via materialgirlsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment